[Support request] Multimedia Library is not working

Home Forums Support [Support request] Multimedia Library is not working

Home Forums Support Multimedia Library is not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Esteban

Hi!

I am working on my new website and one day to another Multimedia Library is not loading anymore, and cannot change any new picture with Elementor.

Hope you can help me ASAP.

Esteban

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Like the WordPress media library is not loading?

Are you seeing any errors?

Esteban

Yes, keep loading and not show anything. Also when i want to change a picture from Elementor, i cannot because i am no able to upload and see other pictures. I have a picture but i cannot attach here.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

There’s likely an error being caused by one of your other plugins. Have you tried deactivating them?

Esteban

Hi Tom,

I already check the plugins deactivating. I try another theme and works perfectly. I already talk to the hosting (Siteground) and the check my version that it is a theme problem.

Please let me know if you can help me.I need to continue working on this.

THanks

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

We haven’t had any other reports of this. I also can’t get the issue to happen on any of our live or test sites.

Unfortunately a lot of hosting/plugin support teams will lay blame on themes right away, as there’s a lot of poorly coded themes out there.

If you’d like to send me temporary admin login details I can take a closer look, but I’m 99% sure it’s hosting related: https://generatepress.com/contact/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.