[Resolved] Moving the logo well above the header

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Moving the logo well above the header

Home Forums Support Moving the logo well above the header

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    guevara

Please i need to move the logo well above the header

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Now exactly sure how you want it to be laid out.

Can you provide an mockup image of how you want it to appear? 😀

guevara

I want it to be in between the header and menu – below the navigation-menu but above the header, if you look at the url I sent you – it appears on top of the header text. I want it above the header text before the menu. Cheers.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you try going to Appearance > Customize > Layout > Header and change the “Alignment” dropdown to “Navigation after”?

This should move the navigation AFTER the logo. After changing, let us know if you want further change. (example: centering logo)

guevara

No i dont want the navigation after the logo, i want the logo not to overlap the heading – i want the navigation above the logo and the H2 heading text below the logo with ample space between them. so basically i want the logo between the navigation and the heading but with enough space. it is overlapping the text in mobile view.

view the page below in mobile display and you can see what i mean.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

you have a Header Element ( in Appearance > Elements ) that has Merge with Site Header option enabled – which is what causes the overlaying logo.

You can edit that Header Element and either Disable the Merged Header or set it for Desktop only.

guevara

You are a star – thanks a lot.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.