[Resolved] Moving Page Headers to Elements – Home page header is not working

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Moving Page Headers to Elements – Home page header is not working

Home Forums Support Moving Page Headers to Elements – Home page header is not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tanya

Hi,

First of all, thanks for the latest updates on Header and Hooks management interface. It’s lovely!

I moved all of my headers to the new Elements structure. All work perfectly, except one – the home page. Not sure what the difference is. Page settings are exactly the same as everywhere else.

I expected home page header (https://dev.gritmatch.com/) to look the same as in other pages – try navigating to two registration pages in the top menu or to “Contact us” link in the footer to see examples of headers that look correct.

Thanks!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

It doesn’t look like a Header Element is active on the front page.

Do you have an Element set to “Front Page”?

Let me know πŸ™‚

Tanya

Hi Tom,
    I have an element type Header with Display Rule set to Location > Page > Home where “Home” is this page https://dev.gritmatch.com/.
    I tried removing Featured image and adding it again to the page or setting up fallback image for the header. Did not work. Somehow this page is different. I can’t see how.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Try setting “Front Page” instead of choosing the actual “Home” page in Display Rules.

Tanya

Oh, I see. Now it works. I was looking for Front Page under Location > Page > and did not see it. But it is actually in the 1-st drop-down.

Thanks Tom! And again, great re-design πŸ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That can definitely be a little confusing – we’re looking into a fix πŸ™‚

Glad you like it!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.