[Resolved] Moving an Image on Mobile Only

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Moving an Image on Mobile Only

Home Forums Support Moving an Image on Mobile Only

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ella

Hi, I’ve been playing around with the mobile editing for my new site http://www.oncejustadream.com but one thing I’m struggling with, is how to move the second image (of the woman on the beach) to go above the “Here’s the thing” text, but stay exactly how it is on desktop. I’ve clicked mobile and tried to drag it but this won’t work. Is this possible at all please?

Thanks,
    Ella

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

so select the Column container with the Image in that you want to move.
    Switch to Mobile view.
    Then in the settings sidebar you will see an Order Field:

https://docs.generateblocks.com/article/container-overview/#order

It currently has a value of 2 in it, which is setting it to the 2nd position in the column stack. Delete that value so the field is empty and the image will move back to its default place of on top.

Ella

Amazing, thank you. That has worked. My spacing is now a little all over the place though as the image needs to be evenly spaced between the two parts of text, and now it’s too high to the top text and has a big gap below which I can’t seem to identify why. There’s no elements below the image and no extra spacing added above / below. Do you know why it may be and what I can try to tweak it?

Thanks so much,
    Ella

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Ella,

Check the Gridblock for itsvertical gap on mobile.

If you don’t want the gap there, just simply remove it 🙂

Ella

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. I think I’m on the grid and I can see a “Remove Vertical Gap” box. This is currently ticked which means it should be removing the vertical gap on mobile, but it’s not. Do you know why this is? What else can I try please? Thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You can set the Vertical Gap to 0 in the Grid.

Ella

Amazing, that’s done it, thank you!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.