[Resolved] Move sidebar on tablet

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Move sidebar on tablet

Home Forums Support Move sidebar on tablet

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Olivier

Hello,

How do I display the right sidebar on the blog and posts page below the content before the footer on tablet?

Cordially.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

is only the Right Sidebar present?
    If so try this CSS:

@media (min-width: 769px) and (max-width: 1024px) {
        .content-area, .inside-footer-widgets>div, .sidebar {
            float: none;
            width: 100%;
            left: 0;
            right: 0;
        }
    }
    Olivier

hello David,

Perfect with this CSS:

@media (min-width: 769px) and (max-width: 1024px) {
    .sidebar, .content-area {
        float: none;
        width: 100%;
        left: 0;
        right: 0;
        }
    }

By the way, I would like to point out to you a bug on the Simple CSS plugin, all the CSS inserted which concerns the mobile display or up to 769px are not taken into account, beyond 769px no problem.

If I put CSS that concerns mobile display in CSS customizer it works perfectly but not in Simple CSS. Could you see the problem please? Let me know if I need to open a new ticket on this.

Thanks David.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

By the way, I would like to point out to you a bug on the Simple CSS plugin, all the CSS inserted which concerns the mobile display or up to 769px are not taken into account, beyond 769px no problem.

If I put CSS that concerns mobile display in CSS customizer it works perfectly but not in Simple CSS. Could you see the problem please? Let me know if I need to open a new ticket on this.

It’s like some sort of syntax error in your code – maybe a somewhere it’s missing a closing }

Simple CSS has been around a long time now and we haven’t experienced this issue.

You could try checking your CSS with this tool:
    https://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/

If not please do open a new topic.

Agnes

I wonder why this code is not working for me? https://www.oromtelielet.hu/kedves-leves/
    The sidebar is now at 50% on my tablet. I would like it to render below content on tablet portrait mode. Thanks.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Agnes,

As this topic is already solved for the original thread starter, Can you open up a new topic?

We’ll make sure to address your issue there. Thanks. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.