[Resolved] Move Menu Drop Down Arrow to the Left of Text

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Move Menu Drop Down Arrow to the Left of Text

Home Forums Support Move Menu Drop Down Arrow to the Left of Text

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    nest18

Hi,

Is there a way to move the ‘sub-menu’ drop-down arrow to the left of the menu item copy?

The menu items now have “TEXT >” but I’d like it to be “> TEXT”.

The “>” is meant to be the ‘down’ arrow.

I’d found this code:

.dropdown-menu-toggle:before {
    content: “\f107”;
    font-family: GeneratePress;
    display: inline-block;
    width: .8em;
    text-align: left;
    }

But I’m not sure how to change it. I tried changing some things around to no avail.

I’m trying to match the menu item for the Brizy page builder. Already tried them and was unhelpful.

Brizy’s drop down arrow is on the Left.
    GP’s is on the right and because Brizy’s ‘global’ menus don’t work with Woocommerce yet, I’m needing to use 2 menus and trying to match their designs as much as possible.

Maybe there’s a simple thing to change here?

Thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

it takes a little CSS to move the icon – but can i ask why you would use the Brizy nav considering it doesn’t support Woo and its ‘cart icon’ doesn’t have the GP Cart menu?

nest18

Hi David,

They just got back to me with the CSS code for the Brizy nav, so I was able to finally change the drop down arrow location!

I’m using the Brizy nav because it doesn’t allow me to use the GP menu. The only menu that can be shown on Brizy-created pages is a Brizy-styled menu. The Brizy nav grabs the menu items from WP, but doesn’t allow the styling.

If I had only known earlier what I know now hah.

Thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Well thats just terrible lol

Glad to hear you found a solution.

Jude

Hi David, I am looking into the same thing. I love to have my error in my navigation menu rather on the left side instead of right. Is this possible at all with adding ccs?

Kinds regards,
    Jude

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Jude,

can you raise a new topic where you can share a link to your site and i can take a look at whats required

Jude

No worries, thanks David.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I am more than happy to take a look at the site. When you raise a new topic you will see a Private Information field that allows you to share your URL and other info that only the GP Team can see 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.