[Support request] Move logo to Secondary navigation

Home Forums Support [Support request] Move logo to Secondary navigation

Home Forums Support Move logo to Secondary navigation

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Fernando
    Customer Support

I see. The “Global Page Header” Block Elements is somehow appearing on that specific page even though it’s excluded. I can see though that there’s 3 copies of that page when trying to exclude. Can you try excluding all 3?

This issue of duplicate pages might be because of a third party plugin. Can you try #1 here?: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/debugging-tips/

It would be good to take a backup of your site first before doing this.

Can you also try rebuilding your permalinks? Go to Settings > Permalinks and just hit save.

Srini

You can see that there is no duplicates for that page now, and I have already rebuilt the permalinks and did it again. Still the issue is same.

Fernando
    Customer Support

Yes, it’s duplicating in the choices in the display rules which is odd. Have you tried disabling non-GP plugins?

Srini

Yes, I have disabled all plugins and tested the issue.

Fernando
    Customer Support

Can you try again and leave it disabled temporarily? We’ll check from our end how it goes.

Srini

I have disabled all plugins, you can check now.

Srini

I have excluded the page in the Global page header element again, it is working fine now.

Fernando
    Customer Support

I see. Glad it’s working as expected now. There’s also just one Scenic Spots page in the choices now.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.