[Resolved] Move blog title to bottom of hero

Home Forums Support Move blog title to bottom of hero

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1284384

    Davood

    The client wants to move the blog title so it appears at the bottom of the hero image instead of in the middle without changing the size of the image. Is this possible? I’ve tried to accomplish it by adding padding in the element and margin in the custom css but the image gets bigger no matter what I do.

    TIA

    Davood Denavi
    Website Development Strategist

    #1284505

    David Customer Support

    Hi there,

    you currently have 20% top and 20% bottom padding.
    Change this to 39% top and 1% bottom….. or whatver combination that totals 40%. The height will remain the same but the content will be positioned lower.

    #1284519

    Davood

    Ah ha, thanks as always David. I was not thinking outside the box enough. Much appreciated and thanks for the speedy reply too!

    #1284550

    David Customer Support
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.