[Support request] Most links across my website are invisable

Home Forums Support [Support request] Most links across my website are invisable

Home Forums Support Most links across my website are invisable

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jude

Very recently, I have purchased generate press premium, and I discovered yesterday that many links on my website are not visible.

In WordPress, the links appear as normal and they should be, but on my website, it is not bold, don’t have a colour and is not underlined so impossible
    For vistors to know that it is a link.(when you hover over it you can see the script appeared what is linked, so the links work but you just can’t see the link). Therefore visitors are not able to click on any of my links and use my website correctly.

I also noticed some images are not showing up on my website, only the description of the image and a small blue square.

I have contacted the support team teams of my hosting who answered the following:

Hello Jude,

There seems to be an issue with some internal theme settings for your site due to which the links are not visible on it.
    In this regard, you will need to check it with the theme provider and ask them to look into it as it will certainly help.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this?

Kind regards Jude

Ps I have started to manual colour links red in a few articles. The links you see now on my website are manually coloured by me.

http://www.justcutebabyclothes.com

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you guide me to one of these links you are referring to?

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Jude

Hi, thank you for the response. Sure, I send a article link. All the red coloured words are links who not appear as links.

I made them red manually to make them visible for now. If not red coloured, they look the same as the rest of the content

In WordPress all those red words are underlined and visible as links.

Jude
    Jude

Here some of the scripts of the links not working.

Internal link:

<span style=”color: #ff0000;”>cheaper baby clothes</span>

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

go to Customizer > Colors > Body and make sure your link colors have a different color to the body. This applies to all links, that do not have their own style eg. Menu items.

If you want to directly style the colors of links solely in the content then you need to edit those in Customizer > Colors > Content. These override the Body colors.

If you want a text decoration underline to your links then you can add this CSS:

.entry-content a {
        text-decoration: underline;
    }
    Jude

Thanks a lot for your reply. I apologise I didn’t realise This.

I have changed the colour of the links now but if do customise, the colour I can change the colours, but I don’t have an option body of content as you describe.

I am very happy I have my links visible mod though.

Thanks a lot for your help, I appreciate it a lot.
    Jude

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

No apologies necessary – there are a huge amount of options ๐Ÿ™‚

Go to Dashboard > Appearance > GeneratePress and make sure you have the Colors Module enabled. Then you should see Customizer > Colors > Content

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.