[Support request] Most items of the primary menu are missing

Home Forums Support [Support request] Most items of the primary menu are missing

Home Forums Support Most items of the primary menu are missing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kpl

As of today, my website only shows the last element of the primary navigation with its submenu.
    The secondary menu, on the other hand, is missing the last element.

I’ve tried every conceivable setting – no improvement. The menus are visible with the Twenty Twenty-One theme, but not when Astra is activated.
    In the database, the names of the items are stored in the wp_posts table. However, changes made via the Customizer or the WordPress menu editor are not saved.

Now I don’t know how to proceed.

Is there a solution?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

However, changes made via the Customizer or the WordPress menu editor are not saved.

That sounds like the real issue here. The menu system is entirely handled by WP core:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/using-the-wordpress-menu-builder/

We have not received any other reports on this either.

Have you tried disabling all custom functions, all plugins except GP Premium to eliminate conflicts from elsewhere?

kpl

In the meantime I have uninstalled Profile Builder Basic. It destroyed the navigations in all themes.

As soon as the plugin was no longer active, everything was fine again.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

have you spoken with that plugin author? It looks to be a pretty popular plugin and GP doesn’t do anything outside of core functions when it comes to menus. Maybe theres a setting issue ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.