[Resolved] More than one posts page?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] More than one posts page?

Home Forums Support More than one posts page?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Media Friendly

Hi there Tom,

I don’t know if this has been answered before, probably it has, but I couldn’t find it…

Is it possible with GP to have more than one posts page? My idea would be to classify posts with tags (for example, “video”, “audio”, “articles”) and then have options in the main menu to show three different filtered views of posts, each with one of those specific tags.

The views would be blog style, with full posts, newest on top.

Is it possible?

Thank you,
    Pedro

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

WordPress creates pages that displays posts from categories and tags.

For example, if your category slug is “news”, your URL would be: yourwebsite.com/category/news

Same goes for tags – if you tag something “pictures”, the URL would be: yourwebsite.com/tag/pictures

You can see an example of this on our development page, which is a category named Development: http://generatepress.com/category/development

Let me know if you need more info ๐Ÿ™‚

Media Friendly

Cool!

I love it when I waste 3 hours just trying to get some div spacing right or some button centered, and then the next moment I find a cool feature just pops into place without any effort, like this one. The joys and pains of a newbie building websites.

Thanks to the WordPress guys and to you for pointing me in the right direction.

Pedro

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Happy to help! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.