[Support request] More Than 40 Posts Appearing On Site while I Set Blog Pages Show at Most 10 Only

Home Forums Support [Support request] More Than 40 Posts Appearing On Site while I Set Blog Pages Show at Most 10 Only

Home Forums Support More Than 40 Posts Appearing On Site while I Set Blog Pages Show at Most 10 Only

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Md Ali

Hello sir, on my website BSEB Result I have set the Blog section on the homepage, in which the blog pages show at most 10 only. But more than 40 posts are appearing on my website homepage.

Md Ali

after deactivating all the plugins & clear cache etc, i still facing the same problem. please help me

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the main post loop query is controlled by WordPress so there has to a ‘custom function’ that is affecting the query. If you’re using a Child Theme then temporarily de-activate that ( activate Parent Theme ) to check if theres an issue.

If not its most likely a plugin as you post list has adverts inserted between the posts that may be a place to check.

Md Ali

first of all sir, i am not using any types of child theme on this Blog. and Apart from this, I have also checked by deactivating all the plugins one by one on the blog, I have also changed the ad placement, but my problem was not solved, please help me.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Try changing the number of posts to display to 1
    Clear any plugin/server caches to see if it changes that amount displayed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.