[Resolved] Modal pop-up issue when using more than one pop-up on a page

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Modal pop-up issue when using more than one pop-up on a page

Home Forums Support Modal pop-up issue when using more than one pop-up on a page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nicola

Hi, I have successfully used the tutorial here https://theadminbar.com/css-only-modal-with-generateblocks/ to set up a CSS pop-up box on a draft page (see below in Private Info). I have then attempted to set up a second pop-up on the same page using the same method but with slightly different html anchors, this has been successful except I cannot get the ‘close’ button to show on the second pop-up as changing the html anchors for it doesn’t work for me. I can (and have) created a button with a link to the previous page instead, but would still like to be able to use the ‘close’ button if it is a straight forward fix. Or at least have that option.

If you visit the draft page below the two pop-ups are initiated by clicking on the links under’Useful Links’ in the middle of the page. The first pop-up shows the close button, the second pop-up doesn’t.

Can you help please?

Thanks,
    Nicola

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

on your second modal, the white container that has the close button and content.
    Select that and in Advanced > Additional CSS Class(es) add modal-content

If you have more than one class in that field then simply keep a space between them eg.

class-one class-two

Nicola

Perfect, thank you!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.