[Resolved] Mobile version of website

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Mobile version of website

Home Forums Support Mobile version of website

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kim

Hello,

I was hoping to get some support with adjusting my website to a good mobile version. I finished building my laptop / pc version but unfortunately I really don’t get the mobile version the way I want. I tried several plugins like WP Mobile Touch but that didn’t work out because text colour changed to blue and

I want to keep the website on the phone like it is now only alligned in the centre so both text and photos in the centre. Also, sometimes there is too much ‘white’ space (enter) between text and photos. Could you tell me how to fix this? And lastly, how to change the order of photos en text, for example on the page ‘ Over Kim’ > ‘Wie ben ik’ I would like to have the photo first and then te text.

I really hope you could help me out here. Thanks so much in advance.

Kind regards,
    Kim

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Kim,

I believe all the issues mentioned above are all content from Site Origin page builder.

Is that correct? If so you will need to check with their support.

Let me know if there are any GP elements you’d like to change πŸ™‚

Kim

Hi Leo,

Thanks for your message. How can I make my GP theme mobile friendly (so more in general than the earlier listed questions)? What is your advice? Thank you!

Kind regards,
    Kim

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

GP is mobile-friendly by default.

Is there a specific GP element you are referring to?

When the content is coming from a third party plugin like Site origin, there isn’t anything the theme can control.

I’d recommend checking with their support first to see if they are able to help with your requests πŸ™‚

Kim

Okay I will. Thanks Leo.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.