[Resolved] Mobile Theme

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Mobile Theme

Home Forums Support Mobile Theme

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mike Tolliver

Hey Tom,

I have finished designing my website using GP Premium, and I went to then start working with the mobile version of the site using WP Touch Pro and noticed that their themes werent loading. The GP Premium template loads each feature exactly as it is on the desktop version all scrunched together in the mobile version.

Is there some feature of your template I need to turn off that gives WP Touch Pro priority for loading when on a mobile browser?

Thanks!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

That’s weird – GP is just responsive, so if the plugin should force mobile functionality, GP shouldn’t stand in the way.

Regardless, you can disable the mobile responsive features of GeneratePress using this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/generate-disable-mobile/

Let me know if that does it or not 🙂

Mike Tolliver

You are brilliant! That worked like a charm! I am running this website through my compliance department (I work in finance and they dont mess around when it comes to supervision), and when it is done, I will definitely add it to your “Site Showcased” thread. Thanks again!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Awesome, glad that worked!

Thank you! 🙂

Angel Zamanillo

Hi Tom,

Sorry but my english is so bad.

I have the same problem that Mike. I am using the WpTouch Pro and i installed your plugin for disable the mobile responsive features of GeneratePress but don´t change to mobile theme.

Can you help me?

Thank so much,
    Angel

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Is WPTouch Pro activated and set up?

There’s nothing in GP that was prevent any mobile plugin from working – and that disable responsive plugin simply makes it so GP isn’t even responsive.

What happens when you view your site on mobile?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.