[Support request] Mobile text on chrome browser resizing

Home Forums Support [Support request] Mobile text on chrome browser resizing

Home Forums Support Mobile text on chrome browser resizing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jeffrey

Hey!

I’ve designed a site and recently came into a small error which I can’t seem to solve. For some reason the text size is enlarging on the mobile browser in chrome. This doesn’t happen on the mobile version of Safari.

I recently installed a bunch of plug-ins and code snippets for buddypress and woocomerce, However I disabled all that and I’m still getting the error. I don’t remember making any css changes or template mods so im kind of in the dark.

I can’t figure out what I did. I’m not super technical, but I have a good handle on the process. Please help πŸ™‚

Love you guys!!!

Jeffrey

bump…forgot to click the notify by email πŸ˜‰

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

is there any particular text element that is effected ? A screenshot would be handy to check against.

Jeffrey

It seems like everything on the page is enlarged from the header to the footer..
    can i email them to you? screenshots?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You can paste a link to a screen sharing or images on a cloud drive here…
    Or you can send them via the Account Issue form:

https://generatepress.com/contact/

Before doing that can you test another device – i have checked on desktop and iOS across all browsers and i am not seeing any difference ?

Jeffrey

ok, i could not duplicate the error on another device. I guess that my browser has something stuck in it. Wow I wish I checked this earlier that would saved me hours.

Thank you for your help and guidance. It seems to be working, just not on my chrome browser on my phone. πŸ™

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.