[Resolved] Mobile Secondary Menu

Home Forums Support Mobile Secondary Menu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dave

Hey Tom,

I have a few problems I need help with:

1. I have the mobile secondary menu at the top of my page like I want it based on some CSS I found in a support forum. However, in mobile view on a phone, the menu won’t open. It has something to do with the Legacy Mobile menu that we worked on a few months ago. I disable the plugin, and the secondary menu opens. Is there some more code I can put in there to make it work but not made the previous changes stop working?

2. I use Menu Swapper to create multiple secondary menus and then I place them in the default Secondary menu location (left sidebar) based on the page and the menu that needs to be displayed. Is there a way to change the name of each menu instead of just changing all secondary menu titles on the Customize/Secondary Menu section?

Here is my site: http://dev.northwestfiretraining.com/

Thanks Tom!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Dave,

1. I’m not seeing the secondary navigation anywhere? Unless I’m misunderstanding? However, I don’t see why you need the Legacy Mobile Menu plugin? Your parent menu items have # as the URL, so by default the entire menu item can be clicked to open the sub-menu on mobile.

2. I’m not sure, that’s something you might need to ask the developer of the menu swapper plugin as I personally have never used it.

Dave

Ah I didn’t see that it’s fixed, my bad. Before, when I deactivated the Legacy plugin, it wouldn’t open sub menus. Looks like that is fixed. Thank you.

As for the menu swapper, I’ll reach out to that developer. Thanks Tom!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.