[Support request] Mobile responsive issue

Home Forums Support [Support request] Mobile responsive issue

Home Forums Support Mobile responsive issue

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    phaadmin

Hi there,

I can’t seem to shift the content container to the left on mobile. I’ve tried to adjust settings in Appearance > Customise > Layout > Container but nothing works. I’ve looked at other people’s forum topics and suspect something else is controlling this Elementor? But still can’t fix. Any help would be awesome

Thanks, Graham

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

in Appearance > Customise > Layout > Container you can set separate padding options for mobile by clicking the mobile icon before changing its values.

phaadmin

Hi David,

Thanks for that, I’ve already tried that and it doesn’t work, which is why I thought it is being controlled by another plug in. Can I give you the website log in and you have a look?

Thanks, Graham

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Aah ok go to Customizer > Additional CSS and remove this:

.separate-containers .inside-article, .separate-containers .comments-area, .separate-containers .page-header, .separate-containers .paging-navigation, .one-container .site-content, .inside-page-header, .wp-block-group__inner-container {
        padding: 76px 20px 21px 76px;
    }
    phaadmin

You, my friend, are awesome! Thanks 🙂

phaadmin

Just one more thing, the following page doesn’t seem to be responding to the change in mobile padding: https://www.phansw.org.au/shop/

Any idea why?

Cheers, Graham

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I am seeing the same padding on the shop page as the other pages.
    Browser caching maybe?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.