[Resolved] Mobile Padding is off

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Mobile Padding is off

Home Forums Support Mobile Padding is off

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Liesl

Hi,

I’m working on customizing my site and am struggling with my mobile padding.

I’m using containers to organize my content and have been adjusting my mobile padding to 10px for left and right.

Some of my containers display correctly however some of them are still showing the default padding of 40px even though I have changed them using the tablet and mobile tab.

You can see an example of this on the home page: CruzVocalArtsStudio.com

The first three containers all display properly on mobile, but the 4th, labeled studio offerings, does not.

I’ve purged all of my caching multiple times and it’s not seeming to make a difference.

I did use the Vinyasa template from the site library and I’ve struggled with the mobile responsiveness the most with the pre-made pages. I’ve been finding work arounds, however the mobile padding continues to be an issue.

Thanks!

Liesl

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can link us to the site in question?

You can use the private information field.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Liesl

It appears there was an issue with padding changes not being saved when pages were updated. I combed through and edited them all a third time.

Additionally, there were some issues with padding due to some containers having two columns followed by three. By creating a separate container for each set of columns I was able to achieve the desired look on mobile.

Thanks!

Liesl

Hi Leo,

The link didn’t post properly. Its http://www.cruzvocalartsstudio.com

I think I was able to achieve what I am looking for.

Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.