[Resolved] Mobile off-canvas panel now appears underneath pages on all viewports

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Mobile off-canvas panel now appears underneath pages on all viewports

Home Forums Support Mobile off-canvas panel now appears underneath pages on all viewports

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    James

My mobile menu was activated as an off-canvas panel on mobile devices only. Now it only appears underneath every page. I’ve currently disabled it so you won’t now see it when you head to my website.

In the “Inspect element” section of Chrome, the following shows in the Console.

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'classList' of undefined
        at S (offside.min.js:1)
        at new c (offside.min.js:1)
        at Object.getOffsideInstance (offside.min.js:1)
        at getInstance (offside.min.js:1)
        at offside.min.js:1

The offside.min.js1 link shows up as that below:

https://founderfax.com/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/menu-plus/functions/js/offside.min.js

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

i can see the Off Canvas panel working correctly on your site, although it does need a menu located there.

Did you resolve the issue?

James

I’ve re-enabled the menu in the OC panel. You should now see the issue I was on about – namely the panel is appearing at the bottom of all pages on all viewports.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmmm… can you test for conflicts by disabling all other plugins aside from GP Premium.

James

I did that, and it completely wiped most of the site (as you would expect) but in customize mode the OC panel shows as normal…

So I guess that means its not GP. Is there a quick way of identifying which plugin is causing the conflict? I’ve removed the most recently installed plugin and it makes no difference, so it’s obviously not that!

James

Sorted it now. Think it was the last installed plugin…Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that.
    Would you mind letting us know what plugin was conflicting ? We’re aware that NextGen Gallery breaks things. It may help others with a similar issue.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.