[Resolved] Mobile menu

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Mobile menu

Home Forums Support Mobile menu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    carlo bazzo

Hello Tom,
    I am testing GP and your add-ons, you made a wonderful job. I noticed just one problem at the moment, the mobile menu does not show and all I get is the desktop navigation. I can not catch the reason as in another site I had no problems.

Could you have a look at testwp.new-box.com?

Thank you
    Carlo

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, it seems your site isn’t loading the mobile.css file.

Can you confirm that it’s there? wp-content/themes/generatepress/css/mobile.css

Also, whatever you used to create your child theme is including the parent style.css file a second time, go to “Appearance > Editor > Theme Function (functions.php)” and delete the function loading the parent style.css file.

Let me know 🙂

carlo bazzo

Well, I emptied functions.php in the child and noticed all css are correctly loaded except for mobile.css which gives “301 moved permanently”. Mobile.css is in the right path.
    Really I can not understand this, any clues? Thank you

Carlo

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Never seen that before..

Any other plugins installed? Can you deactivate them and see if the issue persists?

If not, activate them one by one until it occurs again.

carlo bazzo

Really a mistery to me. It’s a multisite installation but I do not think this is the issue. Just one plugin, your Premium pack (tried to disable, no success). By the way, same problem if I use GP original and not a child theme.
    I dequeued your mobile.css, moved it to my-child-theme/css, re-enqued thw file, no change, always code 301. As I said all other css files in the same path are loaded no problem.

I gave up for now, I dequeued mobile.css and put all its content into the child theme style.css.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Maybe check with your hosting to see if there’s any weird mobile redirects going on with files named mobile.css? You can test thing by renaming it and enqueuing it again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.