[Resolved] Mobile Menu Won't Drop-Down Submenu

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Mobile Menu Won't Drop-Down Submenu

Home Forums Support Mobile Menu Won't Drop-Down Submenu

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Brian

The mobile menu for our site won’t show the drop-down, it only navigates to the top-level page. I have another GP site that does show the submenu when you press the top-level menu and I can’t figure out what I did differently. I tried specifying the main menu as the slideout, but it does the exact same thing.

http://widctest.com/

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Are you using any menu related plugins on that site?

Some of the classes don’t match with what GP does, and the dropdown toggle icon is different.

Brian

I had to add a plugin for the arrows because those weren’t showing. I had to add some css because the menu items that had submenus all went to padding-right 0px for some reason.

Which classes are you talking about?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

The arrows themselves are required for the mobile menu.

Are you using the Menu Image plugin by chance? The live version of that has a conflict with GP dropdown arrows.

However, the most recent version on their GitHub fixed it.

This might help: https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/gp-update-to-1-3-43/#post-268876

Brian

Perfection.

I did have that plugin. It was blocking the built-in arrows, but I also had another plugin adding the arrows that were showing.

I removed both and the css I had to add to get the padding right, perfect now. I am almost certain the padding was off and arrows were missing originally, that’s why I had to do the workarounds that didn’t work. Not sure why it wasn’t right originally.

Thank you.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad I could help! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.