[Support request] mobile menu visible on desktop view

Home Forums Support [Support request] mobile menu visible on desktop view

Home Forums Support mobile menu visible on desktop view

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    David

Hello,

When refreshing the home page I can see the mobile menu button for a short time even on desktop.
    Even on mobile sometimes it’s this button appears on a weird way i.e an ugly gray button on the left of the screen (which is not is place).

Even if it’s just for a short time it’s not supposed to be like this, and final users shouldn’t be able to see such behaviour.

This issue is new, it wasn’t like this back then, and I didn’t change anything, only made updates.

I’m using last GP Pro version.
    And the menu behaviour is managed by GP if I’m well.

Thanks for your support

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi,

Can you try disabling all of the plugins except GP Premium and check if it still occurs?

Perhaps the issue had something to do with any caching or optimization plugin that changes how the stylesheets are being served.

David

Thanks for your reply, I didn’t disable plugins but I was able to solve the problem launching a preprod environment and directly pushed it to prod without any change.

I don’t really know what was the issue but anyway it’s solved

Regards

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks for your reply, I didn’t disable plugins but I was able to solve the problem launching a preprod environment and directly pushed it to prod without any change.

Thank you for sharing. Glad you got it sorted. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.