[Support request] Mobile menu Social icons

Home Forums Support [Support request] Mobile menu Social icons

Home Forums Support Mobile menu Social icons

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Aaron

I have the lightweight social icons plugin installed and it gets the job done however what if I wanted to place social media icons in the menu bar for mobile devices like phones only?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer
    Aaron

This did work, but when clicking on the icons it didn’t open the social media pages. Anyway I prefer the lightweight social icons widget even though it’s at the bottom, I’m guessing this is for easier viewing on mobile. Is there a way to insert the widget for the lightweight social icons inside a mobile menu? If not I’ll just leave it as is, I just find the plugin widget better overall.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Theoretically you could use a plugin like this: https://en-ca.wordpress.org/plugins/widget-shortcode/

Then add this in your function:

<?php echo do_shortcode( '[your_shortcode]' ); ?>

Aaron

Merry Christmas , this is something I’ll be using later on, I’m going to leave it for now as is however I Was wondering how I Could rearrange the site logo so it could be on the top when viewing from mobile it looks like this right now; Img

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, not overly easy. What if you just added a logo to your mobile header in Customize > Layout > Header? You might need to create a smaller square logo (maybe just initials).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.