[Resolved] Mobile menu size

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Mobile menu size

Home Forums Support Mobile menu size

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    philochardbleu

Bonjour,

I Have GP Premium.
    The burger menu was too small especially on mobile, I tried to change it using Apparence – Customizer – Typo – primary navigation -, then changing the display (at the bottom) I can see the good size of the burger menu the one I put previously (for example 27px), but it is not consistent with the size displayed on the right side. To have the right size I have to move a little the cursor of size, and the virtual display is then consistent (good size). Unfortunately, this is not memorized and as soon as I move out of the customizer, the real and virtual display are back to the small menu. To get rid of this I had to include in CSS :

@media
    (max-width: 1000px) {
    .menu-toggle, .main-navigation .mobile-bar-items a {
    font-size: 28px;
    }
    }
    This works but it seems that there is a bug… This should not be the correct way for fixing it !
    Regards,
    Philippe

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you share a link to your site so i can see the issue?

philochardbleu

My website is https://www.chateaudepuicheric.fr/
    I removed the CSS file. And my sizes are 25, 28, 28 (PC, tablet, mobile)
    Regards,
    Philippe

philochardbleu

For your information, the english website has the CSS file !

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you make sure you are using the latest version of GP Premium?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/generatepress-and-gp-premium/

philochardbleu

I was in 1.11.3. I upgraded manually, it seems to work now !
    The automatic update did not work ! (Curl error)
    Kind regards,
    Philippe

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

philochardbleu

Thank you very much with tour support. I would be very interesting to be aware that an update is available (by mail, on the wordpress desktop) even if we have to make the update manually.
    Best regards,
    Philippe

philochardbleu

Just to inform you that with the update (GP 1.12.2), size of character is taken into account and stored, but it is not immediately reflected on the virtual display (tablet and mobile)… To see the update, you have to get out of apparence menu and go back. This situation is better than the previous one but not ideal.
    Regards,
    Philippe

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

If you activate the automatic update then you would get a notification in the dashboard:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/updating-gp-premium/#activating-updates

Just to inform you that with the update (GP 1.12.2), size of character is taken into account and stored, but it is not immediately reflected on the virtual display (tablet and mobile)… To see the update, you have to get out of apparence menu and go back. This situation is better than the previous one but not ideal.

That just sounds like a caching issue πŸ™‚

philochardbleu

I tried with chrome, internet explorer, Edge after deleting the cache I still have this issue. But, it is not very important as soon as I am aware of it. The same behaviour for header, but not for top bar.
    I set the automatic update, but I have Curl error, so nothing happens…

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    philochardbleu

No, this one : cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 10000 milliseconds. I will probably go to this link, when I have time…
    You are working even on sundays !!
    Thank you !

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yeah that’s the right article πŸ™‚

Feel free to open a new topic for that error if the steps in the article don’t help.

Our support forum is open every day πŸ™‚

philochardbleu

Thanks a lot !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.