[Support request] Mobile menu (hamburger) size

Home Forums Support [Support request] Mobile menu (hamburger) size

Home Forums Support Mobile menu (hamburger) size

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Eduardo

Is there a way to change the size of the mobile menu hamburger? While it seems to be fine for Android, it is massive on iphone (bane of my existence)… maybe make it 50% of the size it is now? I don’t see any settings that changes height/width of the hamburger anywhere…

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Your current mobile menu hamburger is from Elementor.

Their support should be able to help you out 🙂

Hope this helps!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

If you must use the Elementor navigation then you can change the toggle size from the Nav Menu > Style > Toggle Button > Size.
    Alternatively use the GP Menu which is really cool =)

Eduardo

I apologize… your direction doesn’t seem to match up with my elementor plugin admin… I do not see anything in the navigation style that says “toggle button / size”

I would use the GP Menu if it behaved like I wanted to (had room to add buttons to the right of the nav)… so i had to use the elementor layout to do what needed to be done…unless i am missing something.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Best to check with Elementor’s support.

I’m not quite sure the layout you are trying to achieve but there is a likely a way with GP.

Personally I would use our mobile header with your currentl logo as mobile header logo, then you can add content inside the mobile header. The article below has all the info:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/mobile-header/

Let me know if this helps.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Eduardo, the Elementor settings are here:

Elementor Nav Settings

However as Leo suggests the GP mobile header is more than capable of what you are looking to do.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.