[Resolved] Mobile Menu and Mobile Header Color for Different Page

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Mobile Menu and Mobile Header Color for Different Page

Home Forums Support Mobile Menu and Mobile Header Color for Different Page

• This topic has 45 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    elsa

Hi,
    How to set different color for specific page of mobile menu and mobile header color. Thanks.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you guide me to the page you are referring to so I can give you the code?

Let me know.

elsa
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Actually I’m not sure the how many colors you want to change but all the menu CSS are here: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/changing-navigation-colors/

You just have to wrap it with media query so it’s mobile only:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/responsive-display/#responsive-breakpoints

As for page specific, if you use Tom’s Simple CSS plugin, it gives you a CSS metabox each page so the CSS in there are page specific.

elsa

Hi Leo,
    Which CSS Plugin is it?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    elsa

Hi Leo,
    Thanks for your help, it’s working! What about product category page, I can’t seem to edit the style with CSS plugin. How to enable it in category archive page?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yeah those are index pages (blog, archive) so metabox won’t work.

If you are wanting all category pages to, then add .category in front of the selector, like this for example:

.category .main-navigation .main-nav ul li a, 
    .category .main-navigation .menu-toggle {
    	color: #FFFFFF;
    }
    elsa

Hi Leo,
    How to select particular category page such as category “KIDS” only? Thanks.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Try .category-kids

elsa

Would you help me to give conditional tag for this, as this for several categories? thanks.

elsa

Never mind, I’ve found a way. Thanks!

elsa

Hi Leo,
    Turns out I can’t resolve this. So I add this snippet but didn’t work. How to make it right?

function mytheme_styles_scripts() {

if ( is_page( ‘Kids’ ) || is_product_category( ‘Kids’ ) || has_term (‘kids’, ‘product_cat’))
    {
    wp_enqueue_style( ‘kids’, get_template_directory_uri() .’/Custom Junita/Kids.css’,false,null,’all’);
    }
    }

//hook the function to wp_enqueue_scripts action hook
    add_action( ‘wp_enqueue_scripts’, ‘mytheme_styles_scripts’ );

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmm you don’t need the snippet to change the mobile menu and mobile header color on category pages.

elsa

Hi Leo,
    The different page will be more than 200 pages out of 400. So if I insert CSS one by one, it will be lots of hassle. Please help to resolve this. Here’s my code.

function mytheme_styles_scripts() {

wp_register_style( ‘kids’, trailingslashit( get_stylesheet_directory_uri() ).’kids.css’,__FILE__);
    }

if ( is_page( ‘Kids’ ) || is_product_category( ‘Kids’ ) || has_term (‘kids’, ‘product_cat’)) {
    wp_enqueue_style( ‘kids’);
    }
    //hook the function to wp_enqueue_scripts action hook
    add_action( ‘wp_enqueue_scripts’, ‘mytheme_styles_scripts’ );

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.