[Resolved] Mobile menu and logo styles not picked up after child theme install

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Mobile menu and logo styles not picked up after child theme install

Home Forums Support Mobile menu and logo styles not picked up after child theme install

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Giselle

Hi,

I’ve just switched from using code snippets aand simple css to a GP child theme, as I needed some page templates.

Most of the CSS seems fine, but the logo is not showing on mobile (1280 and below).

I’ve checked your forums and can see this is because it’s got a height set to 20px. I do have CSS for the height, but it’s not being picked up. I had it in general styles, but have moved it to a media query – neither works, but were working fine before.

The mobile menu styles, also set in the stylesheet, are also not being picked up.

Smart Slider is also suddenly adding a left-hand space to the first slide, although slider settings are as before – not sure if this is related to the above though.

Thanks for your help.

All best,

Giselle

Giselle

Hi,

I’ve just resolved this issue by changing the selector – for some reason it worked fine before the switch to the child style sheet, but I needed to add a parent selector for the child stlye sheet.

Thanks,

Giselle

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear you found the solution!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.