[Support request] Mobile logo and menu on single line

Home Forums Support [Support request] Mobile logo and menu on single line

Home Forums Support Mobile logo and menu on single line

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Michael

Hi,

I want to force logo and menu hamburger icon on to single row rather than stacked as it is now.

Tried this css but not working.

@media
    (max-width: 768px) {
    .nav-float-right .main-navigation {
    float: right;
    }
    .nav-float-right .site-logo {
    float: left;
    }
    }

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I would recommend giving the mobile header feature a shot first: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/mobile-header/

Or have you already tried that?

Michael

Yeah already tried that, I use the mobile header on some other sites but with this one I want to keep the standard header.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Michael

No, not quite the same. That person wanted them to be side by side with very little space. I want the logo left aligned and the hamburger right aligned, similar to how the mobile header works.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

What are the differences between mobile header and what you want?

I can’t picture it with your description?

Michael

What I want will work with transparent headers and page headers with different colour menus whereas the mobile header requires further modification and may still not achieve what I want.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

So basically you’re trying to achieve the mobile header, without using the mobile header markup?

Michael

I really just wanted the logo and hamburger menu in the same position as the mobile header, otherwise I like the standard header better for transparent backgrounds as the standard header takes on the same styling as the page header I create.

For now on this site I’ve gone and used BB Themer instead, but I know another site I’m working on next week I will have the same issue and I want to use the standard header rather than Themer if possible.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Perhaps this will do the trick: https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/mobile-menu-right-and-logo-left/#post-152457

Hard to test as you’re using a different system now, but let me know if you run into any issues with it on your new build.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.