[Resolved] Mobile Issues When Customizing

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Mobile Issues When Customizing

Home Forums Support Mobile Issues When Customizing

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Philip

Hello
    I would like to report a couple of problems when i try edit my site to make it mobile friendly.

1.when Off-Canvas Panel is enabled, on mobile it overlaps to my Primary menu when i press it opens only the Off Canvas Panel but Prymary Menu is nowhere to find so i keep it only for Desktop but would like also for mobile.
    2.the Primary Menu name is not centered as the secondary Menu which is on top above header.
    3.Primary Navigation is more mobile friendly than Secondary Menu when editing Typography.
    Thank you for attention.
    P.s. i tested on iPhone and the result after customizing are same.

Here is the Photo Example

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

1. What do you mean by overlaps? The off-canvas panel should sit on top of everything else on the page when it’s opened. You can add a menu to it in Appearance > Menus.

2. That’s because you have the search icon added to the mobile menu as well. You can tell it to center like this:

.nav-search-enabled .main-navigation .menu-toggle {
        text-align: center;
    }

3. Yes, the Secondary Nav module needs some updating, especially when it comes to tablet/mobile options. Noted ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks!

Philip

Hello
    I added a link to picture example but it does not show for some reason in this forum.
    I have that Off Canvas set to Desktop only because when it is ON for both then it overlaps on mobile over the Primary Menu.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WVmj6bg3ou3HNKlTN6jKXxVraEFEom9P/view?usp=sharing
    The Main Menu is Primary Menu but with Off Canvas enabled also for mobile the Primary menu button act as Off Canvas Menu Button that is the problem i mean.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Ah yes, that’s the standard behavior of the off-canvas panel when set to mobile – it replaces the standard mobile menu.

There isn’t a way around it at the moment, unfortunately. I’ll see if I can make that easier in a future version.

Philip

Thank you for help, now it all is clear!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.