[Support request] Mobile Header Stretched After GenPress Menu Disabled (using Mega Max Menu)

Home Forums Support [Support request] Mobile Header Stretched After GenPress Menu Disabled (using Mega Max Menu)

Home Forums Support Mobile Header Stretched After GenPress Menu Disabled (using Mega Max Menu)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sheila

Hello,
    I am working on a site and I am using the Mega Max Menu plugin to jazz up the desktop & mobile menu.

I disabled the Generatepress menu, which is causing my mobile header to stretch both width & height.

How do I resolve this?

I currently have the Genetatepress menu enabled, but will disable for viewing.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Not quite sure what you mean. Are you wanting to hide GP’s menu on mobile?

If so try this CSS:

@media (max-width: 768px) {
        .mobile-header-logo .main-navigation.mobile-header-navigation .menu-toggle {
            display: none;
        }
    }

I would also just disable mobile header as it’s not meant for a big logo like that.

Sheila

I am going to disable the GP menu so you can see. One moment.

Sheila

If I can get around it, I am trying not to disable mobile header (if I can help it).

Okay, it is disabled now. It is skewed on mobile when I do this.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I believe that’s because you are using a gif file.

Do you have an icon or something you can use the mobile header logo?

Sheila

I don’t, wish I did. The client wants this as the header, trying to make it work (if it’s not impossible).

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Is there any reason you’re wanting to use the mobile header feature in this case? With a big header like that it’s usually better to stick with the default setting.

If there’s something about the mobile header you need to implement, we may be able to do it to the normal header on mobile 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.