[Resolved] Mobile Header Doesn't Display when Enabled

Home Forums Support Mobile Header Doesn't Display when Enabled

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jeff

Hi,

I’m having an issue with the mobile header and I cannot figure out how to fix it. I enabled the mobile header and set a logo. However, when I view the page in mobile preview mode, or on a mobile device, the header does not display whatsoever. When I hover the mouse over where the header should be I can tell there is something linked in the area where the menu and logo should be, but clicking does nothing. Also, I’ve noticed that when the page goes into mobile header mode the content container below the header expands to almost fill the page.

Do you have any suggestions as to how to fix this?

Best,
    Jeff

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I believe Elementor is causing the problem as you are using them everywhere.

Do you have a page where Elementor is not activated to test?

Let me know.

Jeff

I do, can you take a look at /shop ? That’s just a woocommerce stock page and it has the same header issue.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Does it work if you disable Elementor?

I believe it has stripped all of GP’s element since you are using it for the header and navigation too.

You can see their responsive feature kick in for tablet but disappear for mobile: https://s18.postimg.org/flty1vee1/2018-01-12_1226.png

I assume if they have responsive feature for tablet, it should be the same for mobile.

Can you check with them?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.