[Resolved] Mobile header

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Mobile header

Home Forums Support Mobile header

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    _blank

I used this

#mobile-header .menu-toggle {
    order: -1;
    margin-right: auto;
    }

.site-logo.mobile-header-logo {
    position: absolute;
    left: 50%;
    transform: translateX(-50%);
    }

to get my logo in between in mobile view but when i see it through customizer the logo appears in between but when i actually see it in the mobile the logo is not exactly at center it is little aligned to right.

Also i want to know how can i increase the size of the social icon. i am using font awesome.
    And in mobile view the social icon which is in secondary nav bar becomes a menu. i dont want it to become menu in mobile version instead the social icon should be visible.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

change your second CSS rule to this:

.site-logo.mobile-header-logo {
        position: absolute;
        left: 50%;
        transform: translateX(-50%);
        margin-left: 0;
    }
    _blank

Hi!
    it works thankyou!
    Also i want to know how can i increase the size of the social icon. i am using font awesome.
    And in mobile view the social icon which is in secondary nav bar becomes a menu. i dont want it to become menu in mobile version instead the social icon should be visible.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

It looks like you’re using Lightweight Social Icons now? If so, there’s a font size option in the settings.

It also looks like you’re using the top bar instead of the secondary nav, so the mobile version isn’t an issue.

Let me know 🙂

_blank

Hi Tom,
    first i was using font awesome for social media then came to know about your plugin.So now i am using it and it is super easy to do it with that plugin.
    thank you so much!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Awesome, no problem!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.