[Resolved] Mobile format

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Mobile format

Home Forums Support Mobile format

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ami

Hello,

If a page looks fine in desktop format, but not in the mobile format, is it a way, an option, to maintain the same appearance of the page in mobile format?

Thanks in advance!
    I am looking forward to your answers.
    Best regards!
    Ami

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you share a link to the site so i can see what you have set up?

Ami

Hi David,

The site is still in its first phases and has the status “In construction”.
    I could give an example to be more clear what’s the drawback of the present moment for my site: on the desktop format I have in a page some photos on the left and for each one some descriptive text in the right. I would have liked this appearance to be maintained in mobile format, not to have the text below the photo. I saw similar sites which maintain these appearance in mobile format. Of course, I don’t know with what tools those sites were created, I was just wondering if it’s possible with this theme in WP. It would be important for me to solve this.

Thanks a lot !
    Best Regards !
    Ami

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Is this page the Blog Page – ie. displaying a list of posts?
    Or is the content you have added in the post editor ?

Ami

Hi,

It is not a blog page, it is a classic web site page, where I used GenerateBlocks to create several blocks one under another, each block having a photo on one-third of it and text on the other part.

Thank you!
    Best Regards!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

If you’re using the GenerateBlocks Grid Block, then select the first column container, then in sidebar settings, select the Mobile tab, and change is width to 50%. Repeat this for each column,

If you get past the fiddly UI in Gutenberg you can shift-click to select multiple columns and change them in one go 🙂

Ami

Hi,

Thank you very much for your advice! Very useful!

Best Regards!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.