[Resolved] Mobile Drop down menu cuts off , cannot scroll down to view remainder of items

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Mobile Drop down menu cuts off , cannot scroll down to view remainder of items

Home Forums Support Mobile Drop down menu cuts off , cannot scroll down to view remainder of items

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jorge

I am so happy that i chose Generatepress, you guys are awesome at helping sort things out, and on this site i’m almost done getting it the way i want.

When on mobile one of the sub-menu items cuts off without the ability to scroll to view the remainder of drop down items.

i could remove some of the menu items, but just wondering if there is any adjustment i could make to fix this. Thanks so much for all your help!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

This is a drawback with the current mobile menu when it’s sticky, unfortunately.

The workaround is to use our Off Canvas Panel on mobile: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/off-canvas-panel-overview/

Let me know if you need more info ๐Ÿ™‚

jorge

Ok, thank you – Question, Will this affect the header? as in having my logo, and centered button? Will i just have to add the logo, and button via widgets in the off canvas panel?

jorge

Nevermind, thank you very much, looks much better now!

jorge

sorry forgot to close topic as solved.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad I could help! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.