[Support request] Missing Navigation Location

Home Forums Support [Support request] Missing Navigation Location

Home Forums Support Missing Navigation Location

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Andrew

Missing Navigation Location
    I don’t see this option when I go to the customizer I saw someone else asked this but I can’t see any resolution

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Is the menu plus module activated?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/installing-gp-premium/#activate-your-modules

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

alberto-salas

Hello!
    I dont find the Navigation Location either!
    I do have Menu Plus module activated.

In fact, when I activate Secondary Nav Module, the Navigation Location does show up, under Layout>SecondaryNavigation, but it does not show up for Primary Navigation.

Would you please give me some advice on how to solve this issue?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

so in the Appearance > Menus – when you edit / create a menu you cannot see the Primary Navigation Location ?

alberto-salas

Hi David,
    What I want is to get rid of the navigation bar. I want to have only a hamburger menu (for all devices) in the header.

Currently (see the link provided), I have the hamburger menu activated for all devices, and I only need to get rid of the navigation in the header (I also have the option “Use Navigation as header” within the header menu activated).

I believe, the way to get rid of the navigation (Primary Navigation) is to go to appearance> Customize>LayOut>Primary Navigation. Here, I should be able to see one box called “Navigation Location” with a dropdown menu, where I could select the option “No Navigation”
    The problem is that this box (Navigation Location) does not show up for me.

Notes: I do have the Menu Plus module activated.
    See the blue header at the top. I want to preserve the hamburger menu, and get rid of the navigation

I hope I got to explain the issue, since I don’t want to have basically a double menu.

alberto-salas
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you make sure this option is not activated?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/navigation-as-a-header/

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.