- This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 4 months ago by David.
May 15, 2018 at 6:47 am #576074steffen-bachmann
i’m missing items in customizer that you describe in you docs.
Customizer –> Layout –> Container does not appear
–> Blog does not appear
Instead i see a long List of options with the first one “Header Layout” with the Parameters “Fluid / Full Width” and “Contained”.
I’m using GP Premium 1.6.2 (all modules are activated) and WordPress 4.9.5.
I also deactivated all other plugins except GP Premium, but no effect.
What is the problem?
Is there the possibility to send you screenshots?
Steffen BachmannGP Premium 1.6.2May 15, 2018 at 7:23 am #576086DavidStaffCustomer SupportMay 15, 2018 at 9:10 am #576237steffen-bachmann
Here are some screenshots to illustrate the problem:
Steffen BachmannMay 15, 2018 at 9:13 am #576238steffen-bachmann
oh… the Onedrive-Links to the screenshots are noct working within the img-tags… :-/
…hope the link now works…
Steffen BachmannMay 15, 2018 at 9:14 am #576243TomLead DeveloperLead Developer
It looks like you’re using a very old version of the theme. You should find an update in “Appearance > Themes”.
Be sure to backup your site first, as the update will be quite significant.May 15, 2018 at 9:19 am #576252steffen-bachmann
I can not find any update option. The theme version is 1.2.4.May 15, 2018 at 9:22 am #576255TomLead DeveloperLead Developer
The latest theme version is 2.1.1. If nothing is showing up in “Appearance > Themes”, it means you have something blocking the updates.
You can manually update:
1. Install and activate this plugin: https://en-ca.wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/
2. Download the latest version of GeneratePress: https://wordpress.org/themes/generatepress/
3. Install it in “Appearance > Themes > Add New > Upload.May 15, 2018 at 9:44 am #576281steffen-bachmann
Is working fine. Super!
Thanks for your help
Steffen BachmannMay 15, 2018 at 9:45 am #576282TomLead DeveloperLead DeveloperMay 15, 2018 at 10:31 am #576344
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.