[Resolved] Mini Cart not showing

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Mini Cart not showing

Home Forums Support Mini Cart not showing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Juned

Hi,

The Mini Cart is not showing after adding a product (Add to basket). For desktop view, it appears blank after hover. And no effects at Mobile view too.

Am I missing something?

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I’m not sure I understand what you mean. can you explain a bit more? Perhaps include a screen recording of what you mean?

Here’s what I see when I add to basket on your site. https://share.getcloudapp.com/kpu6KLRn

Juned

Earlier Mini Cart appears differently as shown in the image.

Display mini cart sub-menu:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/woocommerce-overview/

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

i only see the issue on certain pages, and if i check the Developers Console on those pages i see this error:

ReferenceError: Can't find variable: fbq

Which looks to be related to the Facebook tracking pixel on that page.
    This error is breaking the necessary Woocommerce scripts for the Cart Form.

Unfortunately its not something i can advise on fixing and its out of our scope.

Juned

Hello,

Thank you from this detailed findings. I guess maybe this issue is arising since I have disabled the tracking code of FB and GA at my Squirrly SEO plugin settings.

Since you have highlighted this issue, I have again enabled that tracking code. It should work fine now if this is the case?

I am reaching to Squirrly SEO support team also to analyze the issue.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I can’t say if the issue is directly related to that error – but fixing any JS issues should eliminate them as the cause.
    If it still isn’t working then it may be another plugin or piece of custom code that is causing the issue. You would need to debug by disabling plugins and custom codes to see if one is the cause.

Juned

Hello,

Thank you very much for your guidance. Brian has finally resolved the issue instantly. The issue has been resolved.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.