[Resolved] Messy mobile menu

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Messy mobile menu

Home Forums Support Messy mobile menu

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    silver

Hi guys,

For some reason the menu on mobile looks very messy and not uniform, not sure exactly why and I’ve tried fixing it without luck. Not sure if it has something to do with the height of the menu or not..

I will contact you with login details for the website.

Here is a picture of what it looks like aswell ;

Menu

Thanks !

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Have you tried adding the background image to the Navigation Item? As opposed to the whole Navigation.

let me know

silver

I’ll see what I can find here and update as soon as possible πŸ™‚

silver

Ok that worked, thanks again David πŸ™‚

I didnt realise their was a difference between ‘navigation’ and ‘navigation item’..still not sure exactly what the difference is except one made the mobile menu break and the other didn’t otherwise both look identical lol

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome.

silver

Ok so just noticed it has now removed the colour change on the navigation bar when you hover over text..is their a way to get that back, or do I need to upload an image for the ‘navigation item hover’ now ? (I was just using a colour change before).

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You can do that, or you can use this CSS to remove the background image on hover:

.main-navigation .main-nav > ul > li > a:hover,
    .main-navigation .main-nav > ul > li.sfHover > a {
        background-image: none;
    }
    silver

Thanks very much once again for the help David and Tom, I’ve decided on complete removal of images and made it a solid colour, since that is the most optimal in terms of speed for the website.

I will bookmark this though in case I ever decide to replace with an image.

Tom, it would be great if you added a function in our accounts here at generatepress to view all of our support threads, to make it easier to find, unless of course there already is and I’m missing it completely.

Keep up the great work guys !

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome, glad we could assist.
    Regarding support topics, if you click on your user ID it will show all threads created and replied to. For the time being you can just bookmark that link

silver

I tried clicking on my User ID David but it’s not clickable and doesn’t point to any page etc, could this be a feature for staff that can’t actually be used by the members? I’m using chrome πŸ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

We just changed the design, which includes a new “Forum Profile” button at the top of this page next to the search bar. That’s where you can see your topics now πŸ™‚

silver

Fantastic, thanks again guys.

BTW really like the new design, was using the support forum whilst it was changing too, minimal downtime, great work !

Edit: Tom Just to let you know if you’re not already aware when you click to view the topics and replies nothing is showing up currently.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad we could help

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.