[Resolved] merged transparent header on mobile

Home Forums Support [Resolved] merged transparent header on mobile

Home Forums Support merged transparent header on mobile

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

When the if statement is added, the code won’t execute on the front page?

David

no it doesn’t

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Huh? The code is doing exactly what it is supposed to do to me.

What’s supposed to happen?

David

You can see the white logo when you land on frontpage? I have nothing when I scroll the blue one shows but when header is merged and transparent I just see empty space

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

First of all you are doing the opposite of what I suggested which is using the snippet to switch out the sticky logo: https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/merged-transparent-header-on-mobile/#post-408843

I would suggest doing it that way.

Secondly this statement: <?php if ( ! is_front_page() ) : ?> is preventing the code from being execute on the front page, maybe what you are looking for is: <?php if ( is_front_page() ) : ?> so it only executes on the front page?

David

Idiot move.. thanks leo sorry. This way seems to fit the bill for what I am looking to accomplish I only needed logo swap for homepage. if I did the sticky logo swap then I would have had to change my mobile header logo in customizer sitewide swap notstuck mobile header logo to make it white right? I’m looking to do the way u say but this works perfect is it better code practices?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I adjusted the CSS so that this whole method should only apply to the home page: https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/merged-transparent-header-on-mobile/#post-408843

You should upload the static logo in the customizer.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.