[Resolved] Merged header blocking elementor content on some pages

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Merged header blocking elementor content on some pages

Home Forums Support Merged header blocking elementor content on some pages

• This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Michael

Hi guys,

I am developing a site using GP and elementor. I am using elementor templates (single page) to format pages.

On this page http://healthsitetest.com.au/clients/myclinic/myclinic-bacchus-marsh/dr-ritu-kamra-batra/ the breadcrumbs in the elementor header are unclickable.

I tried to fix the problem by giving the breadcrumbs a high z-index, which worked. But then the “our clinics” drop down menu doesn’t function properly. As seen on this page http://healthsitetest.com.au/clients/myclinic/myclinic-bourke-st-mall/dr-harold-kwiatek/

It is like the merged header is blocking content “beneath: it. I have disabled plugins and re-enabled them. Doesn’t help. I have built a lot of sites with GP and elementor. Never had this problem before.

Please help!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I’m seeing a merged header element on the page and I don’t think it’s intended?

Michael

Hey, yes it is intentional…But maybe I can achieve the same look without having the merge in place – seeing as I am using the secondary menu as the main nav anyway. I have messed with this design so much it is entirely possible I have confused myself.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I don’t see the need for a merged header here.

Can you disable that for now?

Michael

Hey, Correction. I defintely do need the merge, otherwise it screws up my layout (the floating red logo doesn’t work without the merge)

Should I create another page header which applies to the doctor pages, and remove the merged site header element from the pages which have the z-index issue?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you show me what it’s like without the merged header?

That doesn’t look like how a merged header should be used.

Michael
    Michael

Hi,

Don’t worry. I have come up with another solution. I will only use merged header on home page and clinic pages then a normal site header on internal pages

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you’ve figured out 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.