[Support request] Merch Theme – i want to hide the permalink title and featured image in blog post

Home Forums Support [Support request] Merch Theme – i want to hide the permalink title and featured image in blog post

Home Forums Support Merch Theme – i want to hide the permalink title and featured image in blog post

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Gabriel

Hi,

I have issues with my blog posts. I am using the merch theme and I am having the permalink title and an empty featured image showing on every blog post, resulting in a big empty big space from the header to my blog content.

I want to hide the permalink title from showing and the big empty space.
    I tried to look into the themes settings and tried to hide the featured image from blog post but not working. Also downloaded plugin to try to hide the images but also unsuccessful.

Appreciate urgent help.Thank you.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Merch uses a bunch of Elements – ( the Hook, Header and Layout element ) to create the Custom Post Header:

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/elements-overview/

All of them are accessible from Dashboard > Appearance > Elements. And are titles as so:

1. Single Post Header Featured Image
    This displays the large featured image if one is set.

2. Remove single post title
    This removes the default H1 post title.

3. Single Post Entry Header
    This adde the post meta and large title above the large featured image.

4. Fade Out Post Nav
    This loads the Javascript to create the fade in effect.

You can either permanently delete them or Quick Edit and change their Status to draft to disable them. Probably best to draft them so you can see what is what before deciding to delete them.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.