[Resolved] Merch + Elementor – editing

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Merch + Elementor – editing

Home Forums Support Merch + Elementor – editing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Brenda

Hello,

1. I’m having a WooCommerce site set up using Merch, and my developer is using Elementor as his page builder. He’s unable to select and edit content, sections, images, buttons, etc using Elementor, and thinks the root of this could be a conflict with Gutenberg. I’ve not seen this issue flagged on this forum before, could you please advise?

2. Assuming the Elementor issue above is resolved, one bit of customisation I’d like would be to the ’New spring clothing collection’ section below the hero image.
    Instead of 2 landscape images side by side, I would like a portrait image on the left, with text on the right hand side column. This would then become the ‘ABOUT’ section.
    Can this be achieved with Elementor?

Thanking you in advance.
    Brenda

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

1. The Merch Site has no Elementor created content. All editable pages such as the Home page were created in Gutenberg. If the developer needs to use Elementor then they will have to recreate those pages.

2. Yes, Elementor can be used to create that layout. But as i said above, the developer will have to re-create them….

Brenda

Thank you for your quick reply, David.
    Much appreciated.

Hope you and yours are keeping safe and well.
    Brenda

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome! You too Brenda 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.