[Support request] Menus disappear

Home Forums Support [Support request] Menus disappear

Home Forums Support Menus disappear

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    David

Hi guys – I’m having issues.

I have purchased the GP Premium AddOns.
    When the GP Premium is activated, the Menu (/wp-admin/nav-menus.php) works perfectly.
    When I Deactivate the GP Premium, the Menu completely disappears from the site.
    This is in relation to Secondary Menu.

The reason I need to Deactivate the GP Premium, is because it causes AppPresser to fail completely.

Any thoughts ?

I’m running Beaver Builder as well

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Secondary Navigation is included in GP Premium, so without GP Premium the menu won’t display.

What about AppPresser fails when GP Premium is activated?

David

“Secondary Navigation is included in GP Premium, so without GP Premium the menu won’t display.”

Yes. So I have discovered.
    This is actually a big problem.

I have subcontracted out the AppPresser portion of the project. So I’ll ask them for details.

David

While I’m waiting for an answer from the AppPresser guys, what would you recommend I do to re-create the header and secondary nav if I have to turn GP Premium off in order for AppPresser to work ?

Thanks, dave

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I suppose you could recreate it using HTML/CSS but that would be a pretty big job if you’re not familiar with those languages.

You could activate GP Premium and then deactivate all of the add-ons in “Appearance > GeneratePress”.

Then activate each one until AppPresser fails – that will tell us which add-ons is having trouble with it.

David

Interesting.

Thanks.

dave

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.