[Support request] Menus and Spacing

Home Forums Support [Support request] Menus and Spacing

Home Forums Support Menus and Spacing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Pierina

My website’s primary navigation buttons do not work, neither does the menu in mobile mode.

Also, I do not want so much spacing between primary navigation and full-width container underneath: it looks right on mobile, but not on laptop mode.

Thank you

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Remove the -75px of top margin in the first GB container block:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/q25knLKgPEkl

Let me know if this helps 🙂

Pierina

Yes, this worked. Thank you. I have another question. I changed the image under the primary navigation and am trying to make the whole image fit without lengthening the padding. Is this possible? Does it have to be a certain amount of pixels? The image I have on the site is 1279 x 704 pixels.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Is this possible? Does it have to be a certain amount of pixels?

Are you pertaining to the background image? If so:

Unfortunately, there’s only 2 things you can do.

Assuming you want to keep the background-size to cover, it’s either you set the padding top and bottom or you set the min-height or height.

The idea behind setting height is basically to make the container large enough to give more vertical viewable space to the container element for its background image.

Adding padding does the same thing but instead of dealing with height directly, you add height through adding padding top and bottom values.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.