[Resolved] Menus and header disappear

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Menus and header disappear

Home Forums Support Menus and header disappear

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jorgelomas

Hi Tom and team,

I don’t usually write to you because I always find an answer on your fantastic forum. But today I’m completely lost. I was configuring my site and I had the menus (principal and secondary) done. I was fighting with Font Awesome icons but I solved the issue. Then I configured a nice full width header for the homepage. The results were nice, so I started with the content layout using Elementor. As I always use that combination: generatepress + elementor.

First, I noticed that when I was buiding with elementor, there was no header. Nevermind, I continued writing. But when I clicked to see the preview, the were no header nor menus, to my surprise.

I deleted what I did with elementor, and I have try to deactivate all the plugins. But the page still on blank.

Any idea what is causing the issue? Because the header and the menus are properly set.

Please tell me if you need access to the site. But some help would be gratefull. I dont wanna lose all my today’s work.

Thanks in advance. You are the best guys πŸ˜‰

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you make sure nothing is disabled here? https://docs.generatepress.com/article/disable-elements-overview/

jorgelomas

Hi Leo,

I have disabled Title and Featured image, as I always do. But I have already tried enabling and disabling.
    I just create a new page, insert some content with elementor, and when I choose to use the page header, problem has come again. So I assume that the issue has to do with the header.

Yo can see other page with the menu, e.g. /coaching
    The new page I have just created: /home

Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I can’t find a page with the problem anymore.

Were you using the merging option? If so make sure the settings are the same as this page suggested: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/merging-header-navigation-content/

jorgelomas

I just solved it. I’ve been trying different options and I think the problem could be the padding.

Anyway, it’s solved.

Thank you very much for your support πŸ˜‰ have a nice sunday

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem!

You as well πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.