[Resolved] Menu Title in Right Widget Area

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Menu Title in Right Widget Area

Home Forums Support Menu Title in Right Widget Area

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    tenchystryder

Hi Tom

I have moved my menu to the right side widget area.
    I have added css for borders to match the other widgets like this:

.menu {
        border-style: solid;
        border-color: #000000;
        border-width: 3px;
    }

Now, how can I add a title for navigation so it matches other widgets. Just something simple like “Menu” or “Navigation”.

Would be nice if it matched other widget titles in size and font.

http://www.tenchystriker.co.uk

tenchystryder

Ahhhh….. Not to worry. Just realized I need to put it back on top because not all my pages have sidebars so you loose navigation on some pages.

Drat and double drat LOL πŸ˜‰

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’m not sure this would be possibly either way without some pretty good modifications.

Hopefully you’ve found a better way πŸ™‚

tenchystryder

Thanks for reply Tom.

Yeah I was looking through coding last night. I was happy to move forward with it until I realised some of my pages use sections and no sidebars so when viewing those pages I lost the navigation so surrendered defeat LOL

πŸ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Ah yea – I’m still trying to figure out a way to implement sidebars into the Sections template – no luck yet.

tenchystryder

Might be worth looking at WP default-widgets.php Tom as there is a custom menu widget included in WP. I can use this to show my primary menu. However,like you said it won’t work with user sections.

Also, I ave noticed that “send sections to default editor” option is having no effect.
    How is this option meant to work. If I type anything in normal content area, switch back to user sections and try that option it tells me there is already content in the default editor via a pop-up warning.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

The button will only take your Sections content and put it in your default editor if the default editor is completely empty.

This is to prevent the button from deleting any important info in the default editor.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.