[Resolved] Menu/ Submenu > Mobile issue (Repost from FB)

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Menu/ Submenu > Mobile issue (Repost from FB)

Home Forums Support Menu/ Submenu > Mobile issue (Repost from FB)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    John

I posted this earlier today on FB. No response. Too technical? I’m still getting my sea-legs on how things work with GP/GPP 😉

How do I gracefully manage mobile submenu if the parent is an actual page? I’m having troubles between desktop and mobile: I can’t get mobile to have the ability to get to the parent AND get to the child from within customizer (unless I am missing something – quite likely).

To clarify: if I have a menu item with a submenu item, how do I configure it that both remain actual links *and* that mobile users can also see the submenu. Mobile doesn’t, after all, support hover, so it is all ‘click’… see the problem?

I’m guessing the parent of a submenu list has to be ‘#’, doesn’t it? That would be disappointing…

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I’m not quite seeing the issue?

For example, on mobile, I’m able to click on Articles to see the Articles page, and if I click on the arrow then I can see the sub menu item Chlorine – a necessary evil?

John

Ahhh. ‘Click on the arrow’. Yes, that works.

But, is that generally known as a feature? I checked, and have ‘on hover’ set in layout > primary navigation. I tested ‘click arrow’ earlier, and that works the same way on mobile, AND on dt.

Thanks for this… now that I know, I am happy. NOW I see why nobody was responding on the same query on FB… ‘what a fool’ got roundly advertised by me!!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yup that should be the same no matter what you choose for desktop.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.