Celebrating 7 Years! Get up to $30 off GeneratePress Premium!

[Support request] MENU MOBILE

Home Forums Support [Support request] MENU MOBILE

Home Forums Support MENU MOBILE

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Eva

Hello!
    I need the menu on my phone to be easily accessible. I have put the main menu centered and I have activated the sticky option for the mobile.
    Now there is a white strip stuck up with the hamburger menu centered. You can see it in mobile version at https://santcugatestudio.com
    I would like to ask you two things.

1. Can I make the hamburger menu icon float on the navigation instead of on a white strip? For example: https://libertadzanon.com (mobile version).

And 2. Yesterday I tried to activate the mobile menu (without header) that puts the logo on the left and the menu on the right. It does not look good because my logo is very long. Better the normal option. But something very strange happened to me. I did that test and after a few hours, I saw the truck in every page with safari. But from chrome you could see some pages with the menu without header and others with the normal menu. I was scared (I’m very new). After a whole day you could see all the spaginas equal from any browser.
    Is it possible that when you customize something this is late in showing or showing in phases according to the browser? In the end it always ends up showing the personalization that you do?

Thank you very much

Eva

Sorry,
    * —–and after hours, I saw the change (not the truck ;))
    **……After a whole day you could see all the pages ok (all pages with menu mobile)

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

So is it all working now, or are you still trying to achieve #1?

There’s nothing built in that will do that – the mobile header is the easiest route to take, with a custom mobile logo (usually square, icon-ish).

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Eva

Hi Tom,
    Yes, now everything is OK….
    I just wanted to know if it is normal that changes sometimes take time to update depending on the browser ….

About mobile menu, itยดs Ok ๐Ÿ˜‰ The current option I like more than the specific version for mobile (my logo is very elongate)

Thanks!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

It depends on your browser caching, or if you have a caching plugin installed.

If you find changes aren’t taking, try clearing your browser caching first ๐Ÿ™‚

Eva

Hi Tom,
    The problem is that when I make changes, people (clients) do not see them in their browsers. Or visualize them much later … ๐Ÿ™
    Therefore, it is not a question of my browser, but something of the web?
    I do not know how to empty the cache of the web. I have installed wp super cache. Can it do something this?

Thank you very much and I am sorry if this question is not specific to theme.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

It’s likely being caused by WP Super Cache then. You should clear that cache in their settings whenever you make changes to the site.

It’s best to keep caching plugins deactivated during development to avoid issues like this.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.