[Support request] Menu issue on mobile

Home Forums Support [Support request] Menu issue on mobile

Home Forums Support Menu issue on mobile

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Gary

Hi,

I’ve looked at support threads for the answer and confused as there seem to be lots of different ways to fix things depending on what you want.

Essentially I have an issue on site I’ve linked to below with mobile menu. I have services pages that are child pages of a parent called pet services. The parent is not created and not clickable. On desktop the user sees an arrow that brings the child pages into view. On android phones I see same arrow. According to some iPhone users they don’t see an arrow.

I also read that some users don’t get what an arrow is for so I’m wondering what best practice is. I don’t want to make child pages parent ones and cram the header with too many pages, at least in desktop, mobile looks less awkward in this case. I’ve heard about different menu for mobile too but not sure what the best solution is that looks good but gives all users the best experience.

Hopefully when you look at the site you will see what I mean and be able to advise how you would approach this.

Thanks
    Gary

GeneratePress 2.0.2
    GP Premium 1.5.6
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Gary,

I see the menu arrow no problem on my iPhone 6s.

I’ve always prefer the solution of using a different menu for mobile. You can view this site on desktop and mobile for example.

Let me know if this helps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.